Solar Pwm Charger for single battery ( 12v)
You can buy this using google Pay at 9387302064
Instruction & working
The charge controller has 6 connection points
- Solar (-) ve
- Solar (+) ve
- Battery (+) ve
- Battery (-) ve
- Ac 230/ 220 power phase Input
- Ac 230 V output through 40 Amps Relay
Charging voltage and Floating Levels
- Normally we set 14.2 as charge cut level and floating start at this level
- When the battery voltage reaches 13.5 and the LH side switch is in on position, the Relay energize and Ac 230 v input cut off and inverter force to work in battery + solar system
- When the battery reaches 11.5 V the relay De-energise and ac supply go through Relay and inverter come back to main supply position.
- These Relay function can off by using LH side switch in the off position
When the battery reaches 14.2 v, and there was no load on the battery, it will go to floating, the charging AMP comes down and just keep battery charge in the floating stage and prevents going below 14V. That time the display will show the % of using current for charging when the load is there entire power from solar goes to Battery.